CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here's to You, Santa

So people may have noticed that I'm posting a lot more than I used to. At the beginning of december I randomly got this huge inspiration to keep my blog updated as much as I could. And as I've got more time than most of my friends do on my hands, I realized I really had no good excuse for not posting for about a month.

I'm writing this in my room right now, and my hands are FREEZING. My coordination skills dropped about 28% since two minutes ago. I just spent about an hour making a list of songs I'd wanna buy when I get some Itunes gift cards... and there's a lot. But I made sure that I wanted all of them, which is the really sad part.

But anyway, I thought I'd share it with you guys. You can easily look it up on Itunes, and judge whether or not I'm tone-deaf to good music:

Islands

  • Human
  • Rough Gem
  • Jogging Gorgeous Summer
Beck

  • Que Onda Guero
The White Stripes

  • You Don't Know What Love Is ('nuff capitalization for you? ;))
  • Little Cream Soda
  • Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn
Spoon

  • Whole album of Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga(....ga)
Santana

  • Oye Como Va
  • Into the Night
  • Evil Ways

Modest Mouse

  • The World at Large
  • Bukowski
  • The View
  • One Chance
  • Dramamine

Everlast

  • Blinded by the Sun
  • White Trash Beautiful
  • Lonely Road
  • Maybe

Red Hot Chili Peppers

  • Dani California
  • Charlie
  • Warlocks
  • Wet Sand
  • Slow Cheetah
Incubus

  • Dig

Killers

  • Shadowplay
  • Sweet Talk

Cake

  • Short Skirt, Long Jacket
  • Comfort Eagle

God that took me awhile to type out. Talk about tedious. Kept going on little breaks... >.> But yeah, those are the songs. Please don't waste one large chunk of time listening to all of them. Don't waste a precious hour of your life like I did. Though I guess it was necessary.

1 comments:

Elesar said...

Yay! The view and one chance by Modest mouse is extremely awesome! And the world at large! I'll need to check out the other two.

There's a bunch of good cake stuff and that is def. some of it.

I have yet to pass judgement on the red hot chili peppers stuff.

Oye como va is good, that was the first santana I've had.

Icky Thump is awesome in general.

Beck is good but I don't have that song.

And so passed the judgement of elesar.