CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Say What!?

Second place. We got freaking second place. And in the words of Sophia's mom, "I don't know how you guys did it, but you did it." And this is a team that has gone all the way down to 9th place before, mind you. For God's sake, we only got nine questions on the oral face-off (which was, then again, a pretty snappy record for us) and our P.A.R.T.Y was complete improv. The only really planned thing we had was a basic plot (which sucked).

I knew we had done pretty well on the mind sprints, but 100? Jesus. And we beat E.R's time. That's the amazing thing about it all, AND WE ACTUALLY GOT A RIBBON! Even after thirteen hours of getting the ribbon, it still doesn't seem believable. Just... wow.

On another note, I feel extremely sluggish and lazy. After getting about 11 hours of sleep when I normally get 6-8 hours. At least to me it makes me feel as if I've just been hit in the head with a club.

... And that was not meant to give any of you ideas.

This whole livejournal thing is getting much less confusing. Perhaps I will move to posting on both blogs... :D

0 comments: