CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Really Not Used to TV....

So it was just my mom and I at home today cause my brother was at debate and my dad at work. While we were making dinner she told me that there was this holiday special thing for Top Chef where various people from previous seasons that got eliminated got to come back and win 20,000 dollars (what an awful way to give out money...) We watched this rerun first though at around 6:30ish, and by the time we were finished watching everything, it was 9:28pm.

My brain feels like absolute mush. The last time I watched that much TV was when I was like... never.

I need a book FAST

3 comments:

e2 said...

But what about movies?

Elesar said...

TV is a totally different mindless entity in itself. I agree with the mush feeling

Emily said...

movies are an exception because they can 1. be good and 2. have a plot