CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Accidentally posted something completely random and unnecessary about... ohhh thirty seconds ago. Anyway, I'm writing this on my computer, and it's snowing like crazy outside. Can't see the grass anymore (WOOHOO!) and just... yay. I love the snow. Might go sledding tomorrow at Browndale? Who knows.

Haven't posted in a while. What can I say? Never felt like it. But I've had this blog for about four months now, which is quite amazing. I'm usually not that dedicated to something as meaningless as a blog.

I went to the orchestra concert a few days ago. The 8/9th grade concert was really the only good one, or the one I enjoyed anyway... E.R and I kept improvising percussion parts for the songs though, except whenever I tapped my hand on her armrest she'd slap it (hard), which was annoying.

Last night I went to see The Orphan Train at Valley View. It was about a million times better than the plays South View has ever done. Why? The play had serious concepts in it, and there's also the fact that there wasn't about 200+ people running around the theatre and richeting off the walls. Which basically describes South View's plays. Although there were some people that were a bit shaky on the acting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Hey, it isn't our fault that the other grades aren't that good. They are sixth and seventh graders for pete's sake.

Emily said...

... when did i say it was your fault? >.>

Anonymous said...

you didnt. but you cant blame them.