CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Golden Compass

So I saw the Golden Compass last night, and it was fun. E.R and I would occasionally talk at during scenes, but for the most part, seeing it the second time was very fun. I found myself actually tensing up whenever there were scenes like at the frozen lake and when Pan was being grabbed at by that evil monkey (which happened to have a nice resemblance of Bush).

After the movie we hung out in the lobby area for a bit and talked about what our daemons would be, and about the movie. It was pretty fun. After E.R drove Maggie and I back home, and we also talked about what our daemons would be in the car. I'd like to be an ermine. Maggie would probably be a mouse or something. E.R would be a dog or a hawk of some sort. Pixie's would still be changing, but we reckoned that when it did settle it'd probably be of the squirrel persuasion.

Now I'm going out soon to get holiday decorations for the house. Whoop-dee-doo.

1 comments:

Talyna said...

i take it i really need to get out and watch this movie? happy break!