CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Today

Usually I don't like to whine, as whining usually makes me feel like a big whiner, which I don't like to feel, but I just gotta rant, so bear with me.

Today was probably the crappiest day of 8th grade yet, and it's been about two weeks. First of all I ran the mile today, which was a lot worse than it could have been do to the fact that my mom had stuck my inhaler in my lunchbox, and I had no idea. So I had to run a mile (and I didn't stop running, mind you) for 9m 26s and so after that I was almost wheezing, and my lips were about as dry as the Sahara Desert.

About five minutes after that we played an hour of soccer, which made my asthma even worse do to the fact that I was on defense, and running around a lot. So I was fairly pissed off after that, and even when I warned my friends of this, one in particular just couldn't stand not setting me off for five minutes.

Yes, I'm talking about her. As we were walking to our lockers, this particular person just had to start swearing in front of me, even when she knows perfectly well how much I don't like it when my friends are swearing. So when I tell her to PLEASE stop swearing and respect me, she goes right on to saying how I should respect her freedom of speech. Sorry for gossiping, but that seriously pisses me off. And I mean bad.

Then to make matters worse, I forgot to do my spanish AND social studies homework, so I've got that to do, and it total it's just been a sucky day.

That's all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the friend E2? Give me a hint.

P.S. I hate it when friends swear, too. You know that. Obviously.

Emily said...

nope. not her.

e2 said...

yea, wasnt me... it would be another certain someone whose nickname begins with an E... no, miranda told me to stop swearing, so i stopped... though i said the s-word a lot while i was in goal... teehee!!! :DD

Emily said...

it's only when i hear it do i really get mad. but i don't like it even when i don't hear it, so >.>

Emily said...

but thank you e2 :)

Anonymous said...

Elesar?

Emily said...

lol, no. don't think she's ever swore before. i think.

Anonymous said...

Oh. The two letter nickname person who sits at your table? Her nickname starts with E. She is the last E nickname I can think of.

e2 said...

YAY!!! U FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Anonymous said...

hee hee