CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last Night's Dream

My dream last night was literally an unconscious nightmare. I don't even know how I came up with the dream, but then again, my mind is extremely weird, SO

But anyway. I had a dream that our whole grade was in the Auschwitz concentration camp. Our meals took place at the lunch room,but all the food was disgusting and brown. Then we went through a bunch of this other stuff whichwas torture, but for some reason we were all in our regular clothes.

So this one day we all had to line up in two rows and march, then after we were done the Nazis were like "Okay, line 2 must swim today." Charlotte turned to me and was like, "Oooo, good luck Miranda the water's like, super super cold." I had a big suspicion about that so I snuck into the first line.

Even though I was really scared this whole dream, I knew t hat it was just a dream in my dream, so I was like "God Mira, just wake up, wake up now I don't want to make these life and death decisions just WAKE UP!" but then as we started marching to the pool I woke myself up somehow and was extremely relieved.

It was 8am by then so I just finished National Treasure on my ipod. But it was really scary,t he dream was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds scary

e2 said...

that sounds freaky, but especially so because I had a dream that me and ALL OF MY FRIENDS WERE IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP!!! AHHHHHH!!! FREAKY CONNECTIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

READ HER NEXT POST! IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE FREAKY!

Phisoa said...

IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!