CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hairspray

So I went to see the movie Hairspray last night and my only possible review for it is this: It being the best movie musical in EXISTENCE.

Usually I'm not a big fan of musicals, but I was having so much fun watching the movie. The choreography was soooo impressive, and the singing was amazing, at the very least. It also had pretty funny humor too.

Now usually I find the "Be yourself, don't let anyone bring you down" thing gets pretty boring after awhile, but this movie explained it in a really good way, and that didn't just go for Tracey, the main character, being fat. It also had the subplot with integration.

There's so much more I'd like to talk about, but I don't want to spoil the movie. But I'm seeing it again!

4 comments:

Elesar said...

Post police is here! *gives you a ticket for 10 days* *gives self a ticket for about 10 days as well*

Anonymous said...

hey! you forgot to give me one!

Emily said...

... ouch, that hurts. FINE I'll post.

Anonymous said...

Yay Mira!