CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

asdf

I feel obligated to post this morning, since I haven't posted for a semi-while.

I saw The Dark Knight. Amazing movie. It's just, so, so, good. I'm not sure how many of you would like it though, since there's a lot of action, pop-ups and villains/superheroes in it. But, if you're into that thing, go see it. It's just so freaking good, I was shaking in my seat the whole time because it was so cool.

The Joker was the best part. He was both hilarious and creepy at the same time. He was played by Heath Ledger, which is so sad because he was so good as the joker, but he died in January from an overdose of medications :(

Poor bugger.

But, god, it was so good. Can't wait to see it again.

As for anything else... um, not much has happened. I'll be going to canada for five days to visit some cousins, then to chicago because my brother is college touring. This is all happening during August, btw, so if we were to have a picnic, it'd either have to be early early August or late late August/September. Or else I can't come, and we all know that that can't happen.

0 comments: