CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Akanaki Nokunaka

This being the song we used to warm up with in improv, I just bought it and I'm listening to it right now. It's so sad, it brings back so many defined memories. I'm going to listen to this song, like, every day. WAAAAAAH! :(

I'm definitely going back next year, and so are a whole lot of people that were in the class this year. So, thank god for that.

As for the last day, it was so much fun. We did the play, and everyone seemed to think we were hilarious. The jokes that we wouldn't laugh at they rofl'd at. I had a few good lines myself, and that helped a lot, because the laughing helped me and everyone else be even funnier and louder and more charismatic. So it was awesome.

After that we had a little after party with pizza and pop, and wrote down a few contact addresses like my blog and email, and every time someone said they were leaving everyone would give them a huge group hug, so they pretty much wouldn't leave for another five minutes. One person in our class tried leaving without getting hugged, and he was, quite literally, grabbed and dragged back into the room for a hug, which I found hilarious.

*sigh*

I can't wait till next year.

1 comments:

Elesar said...

lol and that happened in front of his girlfriend.

i already miss improv too, especially the people who aren't coming back next year ;_;