CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grades

For the record, I'm warming up to my school picture. I like it, when it's at a certain angle. i.e., when it's upside down. Then I like how I look.

But as for my grades, they're incredibly sad right now :( I only have one A, the rest are Bs, my econ isn't too good because I completely botched the first test (do to, as you all probably know, me not looking at the back page) and I have a D- in physics right now because I haven't retaken the test -.-

I'm not too worried about them, because I can get it all up by the time the quarter ends. It's my parents I'm worried about.

"OHMIGODEMILYWHYDOYOUHAVEAD-INPHYSICS?WETOLDYOUTHATPHYSICSWASGOINGTOBECHALLENGINGANDYOUSHOULDBEDOINGBETTERTHANTHISI'MVERYASHAMEDOFYOU."
"I haven't retaken my test yet."
"...Oh. Well. We just don't want any doors to close on you."
"I know..."
"We only want what's best for you."
"Right."
"So work hard."
"K."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My worst grade is a C+ in math. I really hope I can get that up. Other than that I have a couple A's, and an A-. I'm happy :) Except for math. Screw math. Math deserves to die.

Emily said...

math is one of my best classes right now, ironically >.>