CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

LOTR

Alright. So, watching all three LOTR movies down in the basement during a beautiful, hot, sunny summer day, but to be honest, I'm glad I did it. Because it was totally and completely worth it. Sucked out my entire day, yes, but it was fun.

I started watching them at around 10:30(am), and would stop periodically after each film, while the credits rolled, to get some food, say hi to my parents, before going downstairs and starting a new movie. When I needed to move I acted parts of the movie out. But otherwise, watching them all in a row just made me fall in love with Lord of the Rings more and more. They're just simply great, and with more messages and themes about friendship and loyalty than you'd expect from a fantasy epic.

Overrall, it was a really fun day. Maybe I'll do it again sometime, if it's like, pouring rain out or else just a crappy day in general.

I highly reccomend doing this, for anyone who likes LOTR. Or, if you don't, just sit down and watch a series till you drop.

Oh, and last night I had a dream our school was being overrun by orcs (yay!). Then my dream switched and I had to bake cupcakes for Pippin's grandmother. Bah. That's what I get for watching 12 hours of LOTR.

But, no lies. I had those dreams, and both of them were epic ('cept for when I put the blue frosting in the milk and I got whipped... >_>)

But, anyway, I'm gonna be fairly busy for the next sixish days. I'll be going to a certain cabin this weekend, then will be going up north immediately the following day after I get back from the certain cabin to go up north to Bluefin Bay. So that should be fun :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"certain cabin"?