CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Story Stuck

So for the story I'm writing (look before to see the prologue) I'm not sure whether to make it modern or not. If it was modern it'd be much easier, because despite my desperate attempts to make the clothes old-style, I picture the main character(s) wearing jeans and tank tops and modern fashion. Plus, it'd make things easier with all the technology. That would make the story change a bit with the plot and stuff, BUT, I'm willing to do that.

Comments?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should make it modern.

e2 said...

yea...

GOD!! I HATE THAT WORD VERIFICATION!!! NO WONDER I DONT POST COMMENTS MUCH ANYMORE!!!

Elesar said...

o_O woah e2...

Go for modern. the easier way is always... easier?

Anonymous said...

wow, elesar, you are so right! i never knew that the easier is always easier! kudos to you!

dont worry, i probably would have typed the same thing. just giving you a hard time.