CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Milk Victorious!

HAHAHAHA! Curse you large glass of milk! Never again shall I be forced to digest your bulbous mass!

Now onto a real topic...

Found out who's playing Max in the Maximum Ride movie. And guess what. SHE'S HORRIBLE! But don't take it from me. See for yourself:

http://www.maximumride.com/ (Go to Maximum Ride Goes Hollywood, click 'We've Found Max' then click 'Audition Movie'. Amy Rose stars in both the commercial and the movie).

Reasons why she sucks... (I'd suggest not reading this if you don't want my opinion tainting yours)

1. She's too delicate.
2. She's not tough enough, I don't see an inner Max in her at all. If she's good at acting, hey, then I'm good (though she doesn't really seem like she'd be good).
3. Doesn't look like Max from my perspective.
4. Total OMG (watch her at the last bit when she says who she is, when she dances, etc.)

Oh, and they're also combing all three Maximum Ride books into one movie (good luck on that...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not gonna see the movie.

Emily said...

seriously? why not?