CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grrrrr

Kay, well for some reason blogspot seems in a need to gang up on me, and therefore my links don't show up. I left the spot where it's like "Amount of links you want shown" blank, so that all links show, but that doesn't seem to work. If ANYONE knows why this is happening, pleeeeeeease let me know. It's driving me nuts.

Oh, and as for the surprise. Right now I'm temporarily more obsessed with Maximum Ride than Harry Potter. Temporarily though. But the obsession is big. Very big.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are their, but they don't show. just scroll your mouse till you can tell its their. thats what i do.

Emily said...

yeah, i know that, but how do i make it so that they are visible?

Anonymous said...

no idea... did you go to "fonts and colors" under settings?