CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Across the Universe

So last Sunday me, my brother and my dad went to see Across the Universe. It's a story about these group of friends during the Vietnam war, and it's sort of like a musical, but they do covers of Beatles songs. Don't worry--they're good covers. Not like the crap other musicians try to produce. It's sort of grown-up material (>.> swearing, nudity (well, not much) etc.) but it's good. BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE HAIRSPRAY AGAIN.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEIRD! I was talking w/ E2 to our Social studies teacher from last year. She said she liked it.

Elesar said...

Have you seen it kwano?

that sounds interesante.

Phisoa said...

it does sound interesting.

Anonymous said...

I want to. But I haven't yet.