CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

(This is a Legit Post)

So yesterday I went with my parents to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was alright - the similarities/sentimentality was too similar of Forrest Gump for me to love it, but it was a good movie. Except for the times when the two main characters were making love... bahaha. That was awkward. I was in between my parents when that happened. Numerous times, in fact. But it was PG-13 (prolly because Forrest Gump was. Nah, jk)

When the movie ended I was standing up and getting my popcorn bag off the floor when I saw this couple a few rows in front start making out. That was also pretty funny.

Last night I also happened to be surfing some digital shorts from SNL. They were really very funny.




0 comments: