CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scungy is in Front of the Computer Screen

At least, he was when I was typing the title. Anyway.

So I got Wrath of the Lich King, and it's a major improvement from the last expansion pack. Prettier places, less bizzaro creatures (as Maggie Moo puts it) and way better quests. It took me two days to get to 71, but I'm still being called slow?

Facebook has made me realize one depressing thing: I have absolutely NO pictures of my friends, me, or me with my friends. Bah.

Mr. Voeller offered Sophia and I an enrichment project to do instead of 'following along with the rest of the class'. It seems a lot more fun to do than doing quizzes, tests, reviews, etc., so I'm going to do it. Plus, who can resist a chance to be 'enriched'?

Well, me. But that's beside the point >.>

It'll be fun doing those structured debates, eh Sophia?

We're beginning to learn proofs now. They're okay.

Btw, did anyone seen last weekend's SNL? "I'm bringin' turkey back...."
Bahahaha.


1 comments:

Elesar said...

no wae are you going to keep on calling me maggie moo plx.