CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring break: Can I hear HALLI ELUJAH

And unlike any other breaks, this one I feel like I've been making good use of it, instead of just sitting around having nothing to do. Bonus point that it's only Wednesday. I still need to email ms. terry that extra credit, but bleh. I can do that anytime.


I don't think I'll ever live it down for doing a completely accidental Jerry Garcia impersonation. Don't ask, but for God's sake, I was only listening to music! Do I have this thing of looking stoned every time I'm listening to my ipod? Unfair analogy if you ask me.

I have to go shopping today, or, 'coming along with me as I shop for my clothes, and you just happen to be needing clothes too' as my mother puts it. Bah. Spare me. It all means the same thing anyway... bermuda shorts, tights, mini skirts and shiny ballet shoes. 

I have a flute lesson today. I was going to bring my oboe, but I broke it. I won't get into details how, or whether I broke it 'accidentally' or 'on purpose'. 

More on that later.

0 comments: