CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Collection of Quotes

I'm thinking of starting quotes of the day on here. I'm sure someone will be able to cook up an incredibly stupid and/or hilarious statement at least once a day. Let's start with Sophia, the ridiculous of them all:

"She won't tell me what my worst fear is!"

"I wanted to email NASA to tell them their email didn't work."

"Let's say there was a baby raised by cows..."

Me: Giving blacks more rights, but still be seperated from whites won't change racism. Whites will still think bla--
Sophia: Wrong! Anyway, continue!

Sophia: I get what you're saying, I'm on your side.
Me: Then why are you arguing with me?
Sophia: Because your argument has flaws!

I've laughed with/at Sophia way too many times for these to be the only things she's said, but I can't remember anymore. So I'll just go on to myself, just to prove how slow I can be at times.

(looking at a Luna bar) "By nutz... do they mean nuts?"

"You stole a bike?"

"What can I say, music is my drug. It's what keeps me high."

"My shirt is so green it's blue!"

E.R: Just randomly spew out everything you know about Egypt during class!
Me: No way! People would think I'm weird... oh.

"Ya know, they should have totally given us a creativity award for my oral face-off answer."

"EUROPE!"

"There is a difference between being spacey and stupid. Sadly, in my case, there is no difference."

"Josea reminds me of a Barney-type version of Hitler. Which is scary."

"SCREW !"

"Wait, what about inattentive?" (I ask, not paying attention)

I'm thinking of starting quotes of the day on here. I'm sure someone will be able to cook up an incredibly stupid and/or hilarious statement at least once a day.


0 comments: