CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

God Save our Gracious Queen, Long Live the Noooooble Queen!...

My mood has been very low for the past couple days. Ever since I learned Will was going to England (not that I'm blaming him) this really big desire to go back has been depressing me nonstop. And it keeps popping out on me too! My hat, photos, candy, toys and magazines I got at the airport... I'm going out of my freaking mind!

But seriously! I keep thinking about it. I keep remembering these things, all the good memories, the polluted air, the ponds, Warwick, weird cars, Turkish Delight, $12 kalamari, teenagers helping me up onto a giant lion, the war museum, rolling down a hill, taking pictures, recovering from jet lag, bars not letting children in, staying up 24 hours, watching the sun go up and down, writing in a journal about everything that was happening on the plane, stopping at Iceland-

Kay, getting way too ahead of myself. But I'm not kidding, I'd sacrifice something high-tech and expensive to go there. England is, and will always be, my favorite country and/or my second home. My dad even said so himself, the only reason we aren't going there again is because of the frigging recession that the stupid git who runs our country got us into. Otherwise there'd be nothing stopping us from hopping on a plane and making our way to England. It frustrates me to no. end.

UGH! I'm going to stop ranting before I die. This sucks so bad.

0 comments: