CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

When life hands you lemons, squish them and throw them at a car.

Now, don't call me a pessimist just by hearing this title. Usually I'm very optimistic! Hopefully, anyway. But when it comes to the fact that school will be starting in a week, I'd happily crush these lemons I'm given to a sour mush and throw them at some innocent passersby's car.

I mean come on! Those three months of pure bliss and freedom lasted about as long as MEA weekend! It's blasphemy! Total revulsion. At least have summer start in May so we can get months off. And they even start reminding you that school's coming soon by sending your bus info sheet in like, July. Don't these people know what it was like being a kid?? If they were even the least bit less oblivious, they would know that it would be best, for the kid's mental emotions, to send things like that by the end of august, where kids know they're heading their way to the end of the world.

But, I'm done. I'll post more later. Not that anyone cares.

0 comments: