CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2nd post of 2009

And it's April... ah well.

My poor left foot. It's been through a lot today. A cartwheel, then a game of soccer... I feel its pain. Really badly. I can't even walk with my left foot without it hurting a frigging ton. Hopefully a couple good night's sleep will heal it in time for diving on Wednesday... and Thursday.

School is making me miserable. I can't stand it. I think I used up all of my ambition and concentration for the end of last quarter, because I'm pretty much wasted. Well, not in that sense. Just exhausted. I can already see myself beginning to slack, procrastinating my lab journal corrections etc.

The older posts I wrote on here make me cringe, even if it was only in the span of a year and 1/2 or so. Bleh. I expect way too much of myself.

I doubt anyone bothers reading/writing in these blogs anymore, but I'm posting anyway.

I've been visualizing inwards in my head, and I think it'll help on Wednesday. Whenever I think about dives that I'm scared of doing in my mind it always seems so trivial that I'd get scared. But when I finally get on the board I can never do them. Yet they're really not that difficult to do, especially inwards. It's just a jump, kick back legs, thrust arms forward, duck your head, body tight... yeah.

Report cards today. 7/8 were A grades (A/A-) although it's a pity, because two of the classes where I got A-'s in I could have easily bumped up to an A.
It sucks. Even when I get a good report card I'm not proud of myself, because I know I won't be until I get straight A's. But even then, I wouldn't be too happy for myself because straight A's is something I'd normally expect out of myself. God.

I'm glad we can eat outside now. It feels good. My skin's already darkening, thanks to the good ol' quarter of Hispanic ethnicity in me.

fak;lsdjf;aoweuraskdjg;awjer'piae;lrk''porjapewsalkmv'puiwapoe

9th grade has made me rather morose.


1 comments:

Rebokkuh said...

I read/post, kinda.